reminiscing memory

hi hello

since i graduate from high school, old memories keeps hitting me and my feelings. the happy ones, the sad ones, the embarrassing ones, the hateful ones; everything.

Let me tell you guys a story of me as a student.

Back then, we used to go to two schools. elementary school in the morning/evening, and religious school in the morning/evening.

To make it short, when i was 11 years old, i had my religious school in the evening. when it comes to the evening, the tv shows a lot of great cartoons such as digimon, spongebob etc. it made me didnt want to go to religious school. i always skipped my religious school back then, until one day, my teacher (ustazah) called my mom and asked about me. my mom was so annoyed with the call and she told the teacher that i quit the school. lol. lol. when my mom got back from the work, she said that i dont have to go to religious school anymore because she told the teacher that i quit the school. i quite like it though.

there were a few reasons why i hate going to the religious school. one of the reasons because of the teachers itself. lol. the teachers were so fucking strict to me. secondly because i want to watch the cartoons. lol.

and now, the kid that i tutor every night always tells me about her teacher (which was my teacher in my religious school) saying that she is nice bla bla she celebrated that kid birthday bla bla (she werent that nice to me back in the school though....) and i told the kid that i still didnt fond of her despite of all the kindness that the kid told me.

meanwhile in the elementary school, i used to get in a fight with a boy. actually his leg is limp. i was whispering something to my friend. he thought that i made fun of him and he fought with me. idk whats the hell wrong with that kid. and i was called to get into the vice principal's (the fuck is this she was like second powerful in the school after the principal) room but i didnt went to her room. shit ain, you are so rebel luls.

there were a lot of memories but i didnt remember them much


meanwhile, when i was in the high school. lels.

in 2012, i got in a fight with a girl. she thought that i wrote her name in the toilet (kids nowadays loves scribbles their enemys name in the toilet) but it wasn't me. i didnt wrote her name. i was too busy in the class that i didnt even got a time to go to the toilet. she made me cried and hates myself lels. she thought that i hate her bcs my crush actually like her but gurllll, i dont even know that guy likes you??? when i asked her, why me? she said that someone told her that i did it. and in that moment,  i swear i want to fight everyone. apparently, that girl's family made an event and her sister invited my family. i didnt want to come over because i didnt washed up yet but she thought that i didnt showed up because I HATE HER but,...gurl??? and she fight me some more. idk lah whats wrong with that kid. tsk.


in 2013, my whole class went to a camp in selangor. we all were so so so naughty back then. our teacher told us that we cant play in the pool or the bicycles without her permissions (something like that but actually we cant even play in the pool). until one day, the boys decided to play in the pool in the middle of the night and played the bicycle without my teachers permission. my teacher saw it and oh my god she asked us to gather around. she yelled at us because we were so naughty. i cried. i swear. i freaking cried. WHYYYY. after that, my teacher didnt even want to talk to us. lastly, we decided to seek her forgiveness. and, we all cried again....lol

and i used to get in a fight with my friends too. a bad one. i really hates them like seriously you guys are so annoying.

in 2014, my deskmate for almost 3 years didnt want to sit with me anymore. i feel betrayed, i feel like i want to fight everyone. but i...kept it inside. most of my friends also met new friends. meh :/ what am i? until i decided to blend in. i decided to befriended with everyone but it didn't worked well.

that year, i decided to help my teachers at mssd klang. dumping my chorals speaking's practice. that evening, my teacher told me to go back first with another teacher, and i was like nooo i want to stay but since most of them want to stay, so i decided to go back first lah with one of my friends, Ana. actually went back first wasnt so bad but there was one girl who made me sad with her attitude. after i reached school, i found my friend, wani sitting at the canteen. i told her everything. i even cried (wow i cry a lot in past of few years) she calmed me down etc. until there was a boy who saw me crying XD (actually he is my classmate) and he was like why whats wrong why are you crying whats wrong with your eyes (i can see it on his face) and i acted like nothings happened.

and i got in a fight with my classmate because of misunderstanding. just imagine, a friend who you believe so much didnt even bothered to back your ass up. i felt betrayed so so so much. but then i think, being the first who said sorry wont make me a loser but actually a winner. macam lagu mawi feat syamsul yusof, kalah dalam menang (otl lagu ni tak keluar lagi time tu) so i said sorry lah after that we all befriended tapi still awkward OTL

in 2015, i love this year. 2015 is the year where i being close with my male classmate. and i being so fucking close with my girls. few misunderstanding but then we were all okay.

my most favorite memory is when my classmate did a surprise party for me and my twin (we shared the same birth date). let me tell you guys.

on 10th october 2015--saturday, we all had a class that day. after the class dismissed, my friend told me that me and Wani should stay for a while because they had something to discuss with me. there were a few of them too. emm in about 5-7 people in the class including me and my twin. but they didnt discussed anything. they played a game T_T we played werewolf together. hahahahha. suddenly my phone rang, my sister said that they went to the clinic so they wouldnt be at home for a while. so i said, it is okay since my friends asked me to stay at the school for a while lah. after an hour (if im not mistaken) they said "jomlah balik" and i was yeah sure. pastu we all pun balik. tapi, my friend, nina said the girls nak buat spaghetti kat rumah aisyah, and i was, yeah sure, my twin pun said "ohhh okay, lets go". but, they didnt used the road that we always use to go to aisyah's house. i dah rasa pelik. tetiba they all went straight to my house. i saw one of my guy friends went to my house XD my twin and i ran to my house and saw all of em dah ada depan rumah. pastu they all sang happy birthdays song T___T i was very touched. and then, they poured flour at me ya allah we all were a mess. hahahahhaha. best nyaaa.

then, back in the school, i always like mock this one girl in my class. memang kelakar gila. apparently, she was like our laughing source. lol.

but now, my classmate are all busy. kerja lah apa lah. and, next month, everyone dah masuk college, university etc. so, we are all going to be busy and maybe tak jumpa pun T_T

between elementary school, high school and university, the friends and memory that i cherish the most is my high school friends and high school memories. 

I wish all of my friends to stay healthy wherever you are. miss you guys..


down below; my class' graduation's videooooo

Comments

Popular Posts