Another update after SPM's result

Assalamualaikum and hi!

I applied Foundation in TESL as my first choice in UPU and I never thought that I would get a call for the interview.

Plot twisted

I got a call for the interview. Alhamdullilah. The interview will be held this Saturday and Sunday at UiTM Dengkil (yes new campus!)

My session is on this Sunday, 2.00p.m. I admit that I'm nervous as hell hahahahaha..ha.

After all, positive thinking is the only thing that I can do right now. Since I'm not working so I have a lot of free times so I made use of it by doing some research and read some articles about TESL so that I'm fully prepared for the interview and the course itself.

Talking about not working after school, actually I'm teaching a few kids in my neighborhood. I help them with their homeworks and school projects. You guys can call me cikgu ain lol. My effort were paid off when their exam marks were better than before.

I think that's all for now. I'm will update this blog after my tesl's interview. I will share my experience and my thoughts about my interview.

Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts