Asasi TESL Interview 2016/2017

Assalamualaikum and hi!

Today I went to UiTM Dengkil to sit for an interview for Foundation in TESL. I'm in the last session for the interview because I got the second day, the second sesh.

side note: the interview was held for 2 days. it have 2 sessions; 8.30am and 2.00pm. check your interview letter carefully

I arrived at the venue on 11.00++ i dont quite remember. Remember this, BE EARLY so that you can fully prepare and ready to go. Be sure to check your name at the dashboard. I checked mine at Perpustakaan Tun Abdul Razak, around Bilik Bacaan 24 hours.

After solat zuhur, I went upstairs with my friend find your friend on twitter, mate. Always remember to be early. After arriving at the third floor, I saw a lot of people who was waiting for their turn to get call for writing test.

Yes kids, you have 2 interviews. the first one is the writing test

The question paper consisted 2 parts. First one is objective and the second one is essay. Don't expect the objective questions will be easy like you used to answer in back in high school. It's confusing as hell lels. For the essay, I got the disadvantages of the internet. So yeah write everything!! haha. You have to write approximately 250 words.

The writing test is one hour, i repeat ONE HOUR. Manage your time carefully, alright!

Next, the oral interview.

Mine didn't go as I expected. The interviewers (yes, 2 interviewers), one of them didn't asked me about myself. She asked about the objectives question that I just answered one hour ago. I admitted that I stuttered but I did manage to answer the question i rasa i jawab merepek :(

after that, she checked out my certificates and she asked me how I got this one certificates. The certificate is about writing an essay to the minister. This one I messed up really bad. I didn't quite recall the essay that I wrote. It was freaking 3 years ago. I don't remember T_T and...I lied..a bit.

Kids, please prepare your answer for your certificates. Please......menyesal aku tak dengar cakap pakcik tesl haritu grr

Then, the other interviewer asked me about my hobby. I told her my hobbieS and she said "okay. thats enough i guess"

I was like....huh??


And the interviewer that asked me first asked me if I have any question. I do have but I messed up again. lels.

Alhamdullilah she understood what am I trying to say.

My war isnt finish yet. I cannot stop yet. Remember guys, kalau you all rasa mcm fucked up gila time interview, jangan berhenti berdoa, Doa doa doa doa. Insya allah, dipermudahkan. Selagi result tak sampai, jangan berhenti berdoa okay reminder to myself 

I will update this entry again; nak bagitau dapat ke tak lels kbye

Doakanlah yang baik baik.

-------------


so hi guys! today is 18th May 2016 and I'm updating this entry again after 2 days I got my Upu result.

1. I failed my interview nailed it uhm
2. I got rejected by UPU

so yeah :--) haha bye

Comments

Popular Posts