Semester Break.

Assalamualaikum and hello!

A lot of things has happened for the past 4 months since my semester break started. I moved to my kampung, we build our new house, I got my exam's result, we got a niece and a nephew in a year, I fall in love with new bands. ok lol sorry

We got 5 months break before entering new semester. Okay, that is just too long and I didn't do anything productive. I didn't go to get my driving license like i promised myself last semester, I didn't get a job and I just being a lazyass, sleep and eat and read and scrolling and judging people. I just watch new dramas and movies. lol. help me. anyway, the break is only one month left so yeah.

by the way, I recently really into some japanese movies and dramas. This is all because of a guy named Takeru Satoh. My sister downloaded his movie, titled "The Liar and His Lover". Aki Ogasawara is totally my type. lol. guys OTL. The movie is so good that I repeated the whole movie over and over again (exaggerating much?????)





my favourite scene!!! takeru satoh, you perfect little shit i love u (sorry for the cursing word OTL) щ(ºДºщ)

And then, I apparently a fans of this one Japanese band called One Ok Rock (Hi, Toru-san). I decided to google a bit of Taka, the band's frontman. And, he is a close friend of Takeru Satoh! I.AM.SCREAMING. 

Why....why....whyyyyy ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლી

I recently just watched Takeru Satoh's movies called Rurouni Kenshin, Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno and Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends 

AND ONE OK ROCK SINGS THE CLOSING BGM i died. 

There is one part where Kenshin said to Kaoru: Kaoru-dun, will you watch over this new era with me? and Heartache by OOR played i died once again (I tried to search the gif but lol none hadooo) 

The movies are good, you guys should watch it eventhough it is set in Meiji Period in Japan so there will be a lot of swords slashing people. It's cool though. Side note: havent read the manga yet 

Talking about One Ok Rock, they are a very good band. Taka's voice is suitable to sing screamo or ballad. You choose, boo! For beginners, you can try to listen to Heartache, Wherever You Are, Good Goodbye, Clock Strikes, Listen feat Avril Lavigne , One Way Ticket. 

toru you little piece of shit  cutie ily boo.

By the way, if you happened to read this blog and post, please recommend me a good japanese movies please guys im begging you please have mercy on my hearttttt

bye. 




Comments

Popular Posts