maturity and age?

First update in 2017. yeay.

My second semester is almost come to the end since the final test is just around the corner. I've been thinking about this thing in the car, on the way back to my home. Age = maturity? It is not equivalent. It is true then when people said you cannot simply say that if a person is older, he/she is getting wiser. Sometimes, a person who is 30 years old have the same maturity level as 17 years old person have.

I went to my family reunion last weekend. I can't really remember what my cousins and aunties are talking about, but I did laughed at some part of the conversation. Suddenly, one of my cousin told me not to talk about something crap such as about topic that is for 18 and above. I frowned. I told him that I am 19 years old. And, he was like "oh, you are 19?"

I wonder if my attitude is equivalent to 16 years old person? Or, maybe because I look young? Have you guys ever thought the reason why people thought that you guys are younger than your actual age? Is it because the way you behave? Or is it because the height difference? Or is it because you looks so much younger than you are supposed to be?

I do agree if the height differences are the factor. The reason why is, a lot of my cousins younger than me are taller than me. Even the girls. My face maybe looks a little bit younger than I should have been. I started thinking about my attitude. Oh, maybe I did acted like I'm 17 years old. Frankly speaking, I still thought that I am 17 years old. I'm in the phase where I cannot believe that I'm going to turn 19 this year and 20 next year, which is not that far.

This kind of situation reminds me of a movie, acted by Darren Wang lol.

Maybe, I should change my attitude. Level up my maturity. I mean, I'm almost 20. This year is my last teen year. Mum said a lot of on how I should change my attitude. I think I slightly changing. Well, a bit.

The more I think about my age, the image of my parents keep appearing in my mind. The older I get, the older my parents will be. Right?

I think I'm going to stop here. Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts