new environment

Assalamualaikum and hai!

It's been a while since I updated this blog. I'm writing this blog sitting, worryingly thinking about my upcoming quizzes and tests. I'm a real mess right now. When I was so busy thinking about my quizzes and tests, I remembered something-- one of my sister's friend asked me, "hey, how's your studies? getting miserable?" and I laughed, replied "no--i'm okay. not really miserable though" and he said, "don't worry, soon you will be a real mess" and i was like...duddeeee?

Ah, yup. I got accepted by a university. A public ones, of course. Alhamdullilah. I just got like 2-3 days preparation before registered myself at the university and I know, I know it, that I'm going to get homesick, and I did. I cried for almost 2-3 days for the first week. I'm facing a lot of stupid and hard situations. Back when I'm still a high school student, all those things are....not this frequent though. I got into a fight with my mum because I insisted to go home etc. I don't know. I think I will never grow up?? I will always be that one girl, that one last sister who is spoiled too much by her family.

Things are getting better now. I'm getting along with my classmates, I'm getting a lot of new friends. But still, one of my roommate still--not used to me yet? lol. /put a signboard, looking for new roommates for second semester/

I learnt a lot, staying here alone, surviving. I'm sure, a lot of 98's batch out there are the same with me. To be honest, I'm still frustrated over my TESL. Sorry, but I really can't move on--yet. #savefarah2k16.

My advice to all 98's batch out there who didn't get into any university yet; don't lose hope. If you get accepted for the second intake, grab your chance. Don't ever think that you're stupid because you're from the second application. Been there before, loves. People stared a lot and thinking "i've never seen this gal" and your name will always be mentioned by a lot of lecturers and kesatria's coach bla bla bla.

But now, I'm okay! haha.

So yeah, I better stop writing now because I have a ton of homeworks. Goodbye<3 nbsp="" p="">

Comments

Popular Posts