"Jom Masuk IPT" is a scam???

Hi hello and assalamualaikum!

Today, I want to share something that happened to me last week, regarding Jom Masuk IPT. I'm sure, after SPM, you will get a lot of calls from them (Jom Masuk IPT).

The story started like this. A few hours after I checked my UPU's result, an unknown number called my mom's phone. He said he wanted to talk to me and my mom passed me the phone. My mom mouthed to "Said that you got the offer from upu" and I nodded.

ipt: hello, this is farah amin? (not my real name)
me: yes, who is this?
ipt: im from kementerian belia dan sukan (he freaking said this!!!). are you currently studying?
me: i just got my upu's result
ipt: did you got it?
me: y--yeah
ipt: oh okay btw i wanted to tell you that you are eligible to receive a free laptop
me: huh? (inside: omg??? free laptop??? seriouslyyyyyy??)
me: free laptop?
ipt: yes! please write this number series and come to xxxxx this saturday on 2.00pm until 6.00pm okay?
me: ok!!

and I was like alhamdullilah! i got free laptop! maybe this is one of  the hikmah why i didnt get my upu

So, I, excitedly, wrote to my class' group by saying =

who got a call?? saying that you got a free laptop?

and a few of them said yes. and everyone were like ehh! congratulations guys!!

after a few days, that guy called me again saying that they changed the place. so i was like, yeah okay im cool with that. So, I went to that place with my friends by a car lol.

We lost for almost like 2 hours and 5 km. We never heard of that place before and we were like where the hell is this place???/

Fortunately, we found that place. After parked the car, we went to the hall, gave out our names and our series number. They gave us a piece of paper-- a program tentative.

I read the program tentative, but there weren't any "Pemberian laptop" at all? And that time I swear, I know that I fucked up lol real hard

I told one of my friends that I want to get out from this place. We didn't even stay there for 30 minutes. My other friends were like "I'm agreed!!" so yeah, me, ana and my two other friends (they are boys btw) who got there in the same car as mine went out lol. The boys were like cool, not giving a damn but there was me and my friend were faking by talking on a phone by saying "Ehhh kau kat mana? Aku tunggu kau kat luar k?" and quickly ran to the car.

But, one of the boy said "Eh, kau call sape tu?" and I was seriously weh you almost ruined our acting.

In the car, we laughed like a mad person. This is seriously going to be a lesson for us! After that, we went to KFC because we are hungry after got cheated by this Jom Masuk IPT.

------

What made me mad is actually, why they said they are from Kementerian Belia dan Sukan? That's a scam you know. We lost for 2 hours and for 5KM and all we got is a stupid program and a boring speech. Duh!

"Don't tell any of our classmate about this okay?"
"Buat penat je pakai baju kurung. Ingat dapat naik pentas" 
"Kalau dorang tanya, cakap je laptop besar sangat tak muat nak masuk kereta"
"Bengong je siap orang ucap tahniah kat kita hahahahahahhahahahahaha"
"Aku ingat boleh buat main DOTA"
"Mak aku tak balas wassep aku lepas aku bagitau kita kena tipu"

Haih, bila ingat balik memang kelakar betul. Memory gila sebelum masuk U, i guess?

Comments

Popular Posts