Updateeeee~

Assalamualaikum and hai~!

First of all, I would like to say Alhamdullilah! I got my result and it was okay. But, I got to apply for TESL. Alhamdullilah. I'm so grateful. I hope I will get accepted into TESL. Aameen♡

Secondly *take a deep breath* GUYS!!!! I finally found a movie that I would looooove to watch it over again and again; I won't get bored istg.

The movie is called Our Times. It is a Taiwanese movie. The storyline is about Lin Truly, who was once an ugly (unpretty???) girl who fall in love with a cool guy named Ouyang. But Ouyang likes her classmate named Tao Minmin. omfg you guys might think that this movie is sooooooo cliché but believe me, it is not! NOT.

And the main actor, Hsu Taiyu, used to like Tao Minmin but suddenly he is in love with Lin Truly. But HOW???? hah, you guys HAVE to watch thisss movie asap!! side note: hsu taiyu is freaking good looking i made his photo as my homescreen wallpaper huahuahuahauahauha

Hsu Taiyu is actually a gangster (I would say, he is the leader of the school). His sidekicks are the best. They are so funny.

This movie also succeed in making me shed my tears. I watched it like twice already and I still cry a river. The ending is so....sad seriously!! I even downloaded this movie on my phone so that I can watch it during my boredom or when I don't have internet lol

Okkkk i don't think I would get over with this movie anytime soon sobs sobs *crying over hsu taiyu picture omg you sexy creation

Next!!! Is about Descendant of The Sun♡♡♡

You know how much I spend my time to watch korean dramas??? I only chose the best ones alright...~ and this drama is included.

Captain Yoo Sijin, you are....so damn good looking. I don't know if there are any soldier that looks as good as him? (Yes they have, when Song Joongki joined the army lol)

But...I chose Sergeant Major Seo Daeyeong. He is sooooo cool and he doesn't use too much pickup lines towards Lieutenant Yun Myeongju just like how much Capt Yoo Sijin did towards Doctor Kang Moyeon sigh

Comments

Popular Posts