Around the corner

24th February 2016, 15:03PM

Assalamualaikum.

It's been a while since I last updated this blog. I just too lazy and got no time to write or post anything on this blog lol.

By the way, as you guys know, I'm turning 18 this year and that's mean I'm done with my high school life and going to start my college life anytime soon.

My SPM's result just around the corner which is will out by next week. It's nerve wrecking to be honest. It's a lie if I said that I don't feel anything. I've been stressing out since December, worrying about my result. Sigh....

My only dream is to further my studies in TESL, either in diploma or foundation. I don't mind as long as I can pursue my dream. My only intention why I wanted to further my study in TESL is because I want to change people's mindset about that English is hard and not important. I want to make our generation speak in English without even thinking getting judge by people. That's the most important thing.

Insya Allah, Allah will ease everything for me. With Allah's will and all my effort for 2 years, I hope my friends and I will get flying colors result.

After spending almost 3 months doing nothing at home, I just realized that going to school is much better than doing nothing (eg: scrolling down my facebook/twitter/instagram's timeline, fangirling over opparsssss) at home lol. I miss my friends and teachers tbh. Our class' group chat is totally dead after spm because they all are too busy working; finding money.

Actually, I haven't bought my UPU number pin yet. I've been thinking about buying it after getting my result but my sister is so bloody annoying and always bugging me to buy the number, I decided to buy it tomorrow lol.

Anyway, after getting the result, say Alhamdullilah and thank you. Be grateful (p/s: this is a reminder for myself too) some people in our age doesn't even got to got to school or sit for SPM :(

Always....bersangka baik with Allah. Insya Allah, everything will be fine

Till now, bye.

Comments

Popular Posts