Updates.

I hope we all go back to the old us. I know. Poeple change. But why we are getting worse day by day?

Maybe, I put such a big expectation on us. Maybe, I thought that we could turn back and be the old us. But, I'm wrong. We are all drifted away from the right path. We are. Right now.

We always making stupid jokes without thinking about others. I feel sad when I think about us. We aren't us.

I always think about our old memories. Getting drowned by the memories is nice. Its remind us about the old us, the old memories. Memories that makes us stronger than before. That makes us always strives for the best.

But...where were those spirits now? Gone, washed away by the new environment. Just like sand on the beach. Swoosh.


Please, change for us. Change for our better future. I want each of us to be successful. We must show them that we can. We can be the old us, who always thirsts for the best. I want to see their jaws dropping. I want to show them that we can be the best!


I love you guys, so so much......



Comments

Popular Posts