2015

Whoopies.

Finally, 2015 is here and I'm not-so-officially already turn to 17. A big exam is waiting ahead. I'm so scared yet so thrilled. I--hmm, I don't know but I think 6A's is more than enough, I guess?

2014 hasn't been a totally shit for me. But, yeah. Screws exams. My result is totally god I don't even want to talk about it. And, frankly say that I turned 16 last year and I thought it would be like all sweets bla bla but dammit, nothing happen :((

My wish is to get a flying colors result. That's it.

By now, I started to realize that I don't need a goddamn lot of friend. Right now, I'm having like 2-7 friends and I'm happy. Why would I have to have like 271922002 cliques but they won't be there when I'm down?

Anyways, wish you guys all the best and I hope we all will be success in our daily life.

May the odds be ever in your favor--xx

Comments

Popular Posts